Healing Myself

Monday, May 16, 2005

My Sister

My sibling is a special case. When I was young, before the age of twelve, I started to abuse her. For the longest while, I believed I was a monster. But, I have come to know that I was not. I was was twelve for goodness gracious when the abuse stopped.

But, now, she is a very happy twenty-something and we love each other dearly. She is creative, talented, and dedicated to her work. She smiles and laughs and dances way better than I do.

There is much more I have to say regarding my sister, but I think that this should do for now.

1 Comments:

  • You are very courageous! I admire your honesty and I hope to hear more about your sister and how you deal with the feelings that must come up around that.

    Keep on blogging!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/25/2005 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home