Healing Myself

Thursday, May 12, 2005

My Mother

What can I say about my mother? One of the things in my life, my parents have been a rock solid support group for me. Even though they have no idea that this went on in the confines of their basement and other homes, they have always been positive. They do not try and put their past failures upon myself and my sibling - they just tell us to "do better".

My mother.

She is definately a focus for some anger I have in me. I am not entirely sure why. My fuse with my mother tends to be short. Nothing violent, just I tend to raise my voice more often than I should. She is able to touch "my buttons" somehow.

She is a caring women who would do anything for me. Am I leaving anything out? I don't think so. Sure, I could go into detail about her, but there really isn't much else to say except that she has been a solid place for me to run to. She is my mother and she has loved me since forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home